Through material aid projects adapted to need we wish to facilitate
a more just sharing of global resources in an environmentally efficient manner.
- To support the development endeavors of developing countries primarily in areas of health and health care through development projects but also through humanitarian aid.
- To facilitate such development by mobilizing resources from members, donors and other sources as well as from receiving entities.
- To enhance the results of input by encouraging close co-operation between receiving and donor parties, thereby promoting self-reliance in the local setting.
- To increase the engagement of Swedish society in the area of relief and development questions through information programs.
- To create resources through co-operation with other organizations as well as through own activities.